If you have electronics or computers for recycling, simply go to our easy-to-use online scheduler.
Attention: As of July 3, 2013 and until further notice Denver PC Recycling will not be accepting any type of televisions. Thank you for understanding.
We offer three options for handling the data stored in your computers:
• Free Data destruction with certificate (the certificate will be issued upon direct request)
• Free Hard Drive Destruction
• Free On-Site Hard Drive Removal (you keep the hard drives)
Only select your preferred choice when scheduling your free pick-up
Rest assured we will professionally and environmentally consciously use all the components and parts in your electronics and computers.
This is a list of items we accept for refurbishing or recycling:
- •Desktop towers, CPU's
- •Cell Phones
- •Networking equipment (routers, modems, hubs, switches)
- •Computer Software
- •Laptops (regardless of condition or age)
- •Laptop accessories (chargers, docking stations, carrying cases)
- •Audio Equipment (amplifiers, receivers, tuners, speakers)
- •Video Equipment
- •Surveillance Equipment
- •Lead-Acid Batteries and back-up units
- •Toner cartridges (empty and full)
If you have a doubt please contact us or give us a call.
What we DO NOT currently accept:
•NI-MH, NI-CD, alcaline, or any other type of standard batteries used on portable electronic devices
•Any type of televisions
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.