If you have electronics or computers for recycling, simply go to our easy-to-use online scheduler.
Attention: As of July 3, 2013 and until further notice Denver PC Recycling will not be accepting any type of televisions. Thank you for understanding.
We offer three options for handling the data stored in your computers:
• Free Data destruction with certificate (the certificate will be issued upon direct request)
• Free Hard Drive Destruction
• Free On-Site Hard Drive Removal (you keep the hard drives)
Only select your preferred choice when scheduling your free pick-up
Rest assured we will professionally and environmentally consciously use all the components and parts in your electronics and computers.
If it has electronics in it, we will recycle it!!!*
This is a list of items we accept for refurbishing or recycling:
- •Desktop towers, CPU's and their components
- •Power supplies
- •Servers and racks
- •Telephony equipment
- •Industrial electronics and equipment
- •Medical electronics and equipment (unless it is regulated by local, state or federal laws)
- •Cell Phones
- •Networking equipment (routers, modems, hubs, switches)
- •Computer Software
- •Laptops (regardless of condition or age)
- •Laptop accessories (chargers, docking stations, carrying cases)
- •Audio Equipment (amplifiers, receivers, tuners, speakers)
- •Video Equipment
- •Surveillance Equipment
- •Lead-Acid Batteries and back-up units
- •Printers and Copiers
- •Unused, surplus cartridge toners (not used)
If you have a doubt please contact us or give us a call.
*What we DO NOT currently accept:
•NI-MH, NI-CD, alcaline, or any other type of standard batteries used on portable electronic devices
•Any type of televisions
•CRT computer monitors (the old, bulky type)
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.